Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bright Eyes
6,906 Posts
that looks like a totally stunning place........

great pics.....

chelle x

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
It wasnt THAT bad for the wind, your hair looked fine to me :lol:

Darren, gimme a shout if you do - its a friendly place, your all welcome!

·
Boogiewoogiewoo,Ms Boogie
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DarrenW said:
Looks fantastic :) A mate of mine has come back from there recently too, it's on my list of places I need to visit ASAP :)

LOVE the MG Magnette, they're ACE they are :D
yes you should, the place where the sand splits the two sections of water was blissfully peaceful and i could have sat there all day listening to the waves it was called St Ninians and when the Sun shone over it, it was absolutely amazing.

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Awww looks so peaceful, did you both have a good time? & when will Rob be heading to northants & an RDK meet, although, won't be half as exciting!

·
Boogiewoogiewoo,Ms Boogie
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vicster said:
Awww looks so peaceful, did you both have a good time? & when will Rob be heading to northants & an RDK meet, although, won't be half as exciting!
Well Wishart will be here next weekend for DEVA and as far as an RDK meet goes, you never know ;) sometime soon maybe :lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
eigoob said:
yes you should, the place where the sand splits the two sections of water was blissfully peaceful and i could have sat there all day listening to the waves it was called St Ninians and when the Sun shone over it, it was absolutely amazing.
WOW WOW WOW!!! you have come back all de-stressed then :lol:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
eigoob said:
Well Wishart will be here next weekend for DEVA and as far as an RDK meet goes, you never know ;) sometime soon maybe :lol:
Im workin on it ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts