Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a letter from N-Power, bless them, concerned that I may face a large settlement bill in the near future so in their wisdom they decided increase my monthly Direct Debit from £25 to £27. Sensible thinking I hear you cry! I mean, who wants to get a big fat bill when you can spread payments blah blah...

This is all well and good 'til you read my statement which was in the very same envelope. I'm £72.64p in CREDIT!!!

I called customer services and my bill was re-callucuated there and then. :mad:

Needless to say the funds will be refunded to my a/c by the end of the week.

Whose money is it FFS??!!! :mad:

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Yep sounds about right, ive got both gas and electric with them!!

6 months ago i was £50 ish in credit with the electric (£20 per month) and £68 in debit on gas. They wrote to me saying they were going to increase my gas d/d to £75 per month from £20!!!! i pointed out the credit on the electric but was told that i couldnt offset it against the gas, then i asked if my monthly d/d for elec would go down as i was nearly 3 months ahead and was told no!!!!

At this rate next year i shouldn't have to pay anything and im going to cancel my d/d when the next bill comes through and see what happens (they cant cut me off cos they will OWE ME ELECTRIC AND GAS)

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
By the end of the week? The theiving toerags, they should be paying you your money back immediately.
I love the way the patronising buggers make it seem that they are doing me a favour by taking my cash and earn interest on it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts