Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres an empty unit come up down the custard factory so ive taken it on im goin to be selling imported hand crafted fare trade indian stuff jade buddahs rain sticks and all that kind stuff as well as hammocks and mad chair swings i thinking of it MY PLANET :D
ill post some pics up when its open after i put the stock in later on
we will also be selling rizlas and bongs ;)
the top best thing though is the fact that its next door to the medicene bar meaning i can sit in the shop and watch the chemical brothers etc out of my window .....

can anyone think of a cool name ??

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Fingys World is the most obvious :lol:

Rather than "My planet" though, how about "My Space"? You could do it all out in really, RLY hideous colours, have AWFUL music playing that can't be turned off, make it really really difficult for anyone to find their way round and just randomly close it now and then for no apparent reason. On every receipt you could have "THNX 4 TEH ADD" at the bottom :lol:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DarrenW said:

Rather than "My planet" though, how about "My Space"? You could do it all out in really, RLY hideous colours, have AWFUL music playing that can't be turned off, make it really really difficult for anyone to find their way round and just randomly close it now and then for no apparent reason. On every receipt you could have "THNX 4 TEH ADD" at the bottom :lol:
that sounds just like how i want it :lol: nutter

how about alans wicker world

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
DarrenW said:

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
ProfessorWheeto said:
You could call it "Sofa King Good"
the radio adverts would go:
"So whats sofa king good?"
"We're sofa king good"

Although might not get played before 9pm :incheek:
rofl :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts