• Never seen it.

Votes: 51 91.1%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Holy Calamity
67,033 Posts
spiny said:
how exactly would you know ? :)
I maybe wouldn't a lot of the time. Hence the "if I can help it". It helps to never watch anything on youtube or anything else like that unless it's about a specific subject (EG a mates video from a car show or something, or an old film clip).

I fully expect that 99.999999% of all the "OMG LOLZ HILARIOUS VIDEEO CLIK 2 SEE" posts on here are in actual fact utter rubbish :) And if they aren't, I'm surviving OK so far without seeing them :lol:

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
DarrenW said:
I maybe wouldn't a lot of the time. Hence the "if I can help it". It helps to never watch anything on youtube or anything else like that unless it's about a specific subject (EG a mates video from a car show or something, or an old film clip).

I fully expect that 99.999999% of all the "OMG LOLZ HILARIOUS VIDEEO CLIK 2 SEE" posts on here are in actual fact utter rubbish :) And if they aren't, I'm surviving OK so far without seeing them :lol:
You mean you haven't seen the jumping bay.... I'll go find it for you *skips off to youtube* :crazy:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Never seen it, not that impressed with it either .....crap ad.

Hope that helps !

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
Never Seen it, its not really even that funny!

This is what I'd have done If I'd have written a viral, I'd have used a a stupid sock puppet driving a car with run flats who was being chased by the police after doing a bank hiest.

As the sock puppet is such an awesome driver and the police man (Who looks like smokey from smokey and the bandit - big moustache) cannot catch him, he radios forward to his deputy to put a stinger in the road to blow the tyres..

The tyres hit the stinger but but keep driving however.. the dumb looking "deputy" doesn't retract the stinger in time and the smokey police car hits the stinger and does a well good blues brothers style flight through the air. The sock puppet looks up and smiles and smokey whist hes upside down (Nicking the scene from Top gun)

the sock puppet then smiles at the camera (One of those shit obvious stuck on smiles, you can see the sello tape and everything) and fades out to "Goodyear run flats" with some heavy metal in the background.

yeah, thats what I'd have done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts