Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah basically i have just pulled up about 400yrds down a street in front of my house for a dude to come out into the cold and shout from accros the road at me, at 10.30pm at nite, 'hey you'... i turn around, as im running up the steet with my shoping....(i work nites!!)

'you cant leave that there....park it up the street where it blenongs...'

so i say 'eh?why cant i leave it there'

and his lame reply....' becasuwe we have cars coming in and out of our drive, and sometimes thy need to park there..... the guy up the street has had the police out about it...blar blar..'

so i said 'call the police then....'

thing is its a nice area, its niot even on his side of the road!!!!
only one or two cars parked on the street, NEVER busy etc....

on a serious note, if there are any police people, theres nothing he can do is there, as far as im conernd,if its taxed it can be on any street, as long as its not on double yellows on in the way of traffic etc.... its taxed MOT'd and insured.... it just looks and shounds like shite... as my exhasust is blowing, and since its a hill i even rolled down withthe engien off from the top, where i live, so it was basically silent!!!! and thats the reson its futher down the street than normal becasue i wanted to roll up to the kerb, not rev it while reveseing up the street!!!! im gonna fix the exhaust tomora too!!

so wht do you think about that? fuckin tosser, i f i went in a rush i would have asked him for a better reason!!!

would you not want this parked infornt of your house?!?

cheers for readin just needed to vent some fustration!!!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
:lol: it's taken nearly a year for my neighbours to stop making a point of parking their cars as close as they can(v.tricky when i want to go out). have a loan car at the mo n coz they don't recognise it they are back to their old tricks........... it's a street with no offroad parking n all terraced houses which means there's only room to park one car out the front of yr house. to the point my son has seen the guy come out n move his car back as soon as i go out to make a space for when his wife gets back as well :rolleyes:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Park it outside my house, hun....I'd love it....also it would piss my miserable neighbour off no end!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
:bandit: You could park it infront of my house but id want the keys. Kool bus

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
ask him how much he paid for the little round disc in his windscreen

tell him you got yours for nothing and it still means you can park where you like :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
fliptophead said:
ask him how much he paid for the little round disc in his windscreen

tell him you got yours for nothing and it still means you can park where you like :D
That's probably why our miserable git of a neighbour hates both of our vw's...both are tax exemt...how very dare we!!!!! :D

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
When I lived with my parents the brother of the guy next door always parked his Saab 900 with the arse end in front of our drive so I used to pull up behind it in my Mk3 Cortina with rubber overriders and drive up behind his car, touch bumpers or rather overriders to big rubber bumper and shove his car about 6 foot along the road!:lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Duble agent V.W.Ford said:
When I lived with my parents the brother of the guy next door always parked his Saab 900 with the arse end in front of our drive so I used to pull up behind it in my Mk3 Cortina with rubber overriders and drive up behind his car, touch bumpers or rather overriders to big rubber bumper and shove his car about 6 foot along the road!:lol:
YES!!!!! :hangloose

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
someone left a note on my car where i park it saying this is not a longterm carpark, this road is for numbers 32-38 visitors......i left a note saying to the anonomous pen pusher, please phone the police if you require my car to be removed from the street. not heard anything

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
jayne said:
That's probably why our miserable git of a neighbour hates both of our vw's...both are tax exemt...how very dare we!!!!! :D
hello my lovely hows is life treating you up west

will be up your way again end of october , ill try and make a point of saying hello this time :D

·
Registered
45,793 Posts
BeeBug said:
:lol: it's taken nearly a year for my neighbours to stop making a point of parking their cars as close as they can(v.tricky when i want to go out). have a loan car at the mo n coz they don't recognise it they are back to their old tricks........... it's a street with no offroad parking n all terraced houses which means there's only room to park one car out the front of yr house. to the point my son has seen the guy come out n move his car back as soon as i go out to make a space for when his wife gets back as well :rolleyes:
we have nieghbours like that, but they have driveways and its a dead end, but they shuffle cars around to save thier spots and park right up to the bumper of mine if i daye to go on thier side of the road as they have made it so i have to, i just leave it outside thier house

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
BeeBug said:
Have the same problem where I live. I cant do anything about it but I get this cunt in a big fucking Hymer Campervan parking next to my house at the weekends. Its a fucking eyesore seing as I live in a small terraced area too.

I dared to complain about it once, because he keeps parking across my gate at the weekends which means I can't get any building materials into the house, anyway as a result of me complaining he came out to have a massive go at me and the missus at 11:30 at night. Wanker. Not just that, his wife has a big espace type thing that she parks in front of my window whenever she can. We think they have some sort of problem with us for some reason.. but hey ho, we'll have the house back up for sale this time next year and we'll hopefully move somewhere with a driveway, gardens and a garage.. hopefully! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have the same problem with the dick head across the road with his silver van and he has a drive away but parks it on the road I come home from work and got no where to park some times

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
all our neighbours park on their drives as they have 1 or no cars as they are mainly oldies. we are a family of 4 with a few too many cars to our name. i park across the road on no-mans land (along by someones garden fence). i don't park outside someone elses house but they still get the hump. i think one of them is the one who keyed my sister's car when she'd only had it a week. then they started parking in the road when i came home from work so i couldn't park there. childish.

i have the beetle parked outside nan's house at the mo as the young couple on the corner aren't parking on their drive coz of their skip, so there is no room for both of my cars and theirs. rather than them having to park up the road i've done the right thing and moved my car. thing is i'm worried the chavs will get at the beetle outside my nan's so i can't wait to bring her back.....

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I had the same problem, people down the road would park there cars ouside my house not think how I would park my car or take up two spaces when parking. You can only park on one side of the road for house are on both sides in my street.

They did not care about me parking my car sod you jack I am alright.
parked it half on the kerb & road the car got the mirrors smashed by other cars driving pass.

In the end, took out our front garden for a driveway and people still park and wait across our driveway when you go out to ask them to move they think you are being funny.

People have no repect for anyone these days.

SEE YA

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Duble agent V.W.Ford said:
I used to pull up behind it in my Mk3 Cortina with rubber overriders and drive up behind his car, touch bumpers or rather overriders to big rubber bumper and shove his car about 6 foot along the road!:lol:
Here in Spain, thats considered the correct way to parallel park :D :crazy:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
People like this are just silly. They try to make a point of where cars should be parked ect all the time round our end but i wouldn mind there is a car park :eek:
o well thats people for you :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts