Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL THIS NEEDS TO GO BY JULY New 180mm LUK clutch Kit,2 new upper balljoints,2 new lower balljoints,Used 1303 speedo with fuel guage 60k,used 1300 speedo with fuel guage 50k,used 1300 fuel tank with sender,used rear valance,New 1300 exhaust complete with tail pipes and fitting kit,new front wheel cylinders and shoes 1300 71,new bugpack red handbrake lever boot,Workbench, 4 ton jack, 185 Mac tools Mig welder ,1303 karmann cab, More to follow Ring Me on 07974078619 NO first dibs first to pay gets it .thanks Paul

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
parts

Hi Please ring me on my Mobile as i am not on here much as clearing house and looking for new home and job,********can do clutch for £25 posted,Balljoints uppers may be sold will know soon ,Mig is in good working order i have had it from new £175 ,Jack need some oil £10, Thanks Paul

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forgot to mention it comes with gas bottle and regulator,try an offer i do not bit <

·
Registered
120 Posts
mig

can you give me make and model for mig
and the lowest current it can deliver
only wantin one for stitchin bodies not burning holes through them
cheers
tom

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mig

its a 185 Mac tools mig it cost me £8oo + vat does car body and most things you chuck at it,Just done inner wings on my mate bug with no problems

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Budleear ,i dont bite ,but am still pissing my self with laughter

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jack was used to lift an Alfa GTV the other week ,just did not want to go that last bit as in lack of oil.Sorry no j pipes,Will take £150 mig or very close,its not a mickey mouse one proper euro tourch one,its million time better than the 185amp sealey one i used to have

1 - 16 of 16 Posts