Volkszone Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
DC66. What you do isn’t mass market, so something that can easily be spread on forums and word of mouth is where I’d go. The ‘66’ also adds a bit of vintage/classic to it. As I am vintage 65, I hope a youngster like you can make a name for themselves and be a real success!
All the best, even if you don’t follow my suggestion. Although I think you will ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I like BB's suggestion.

Are you coded? It might open up naming possibilities with the DC. Dave's Coded ....
Not anymore. Coding is only really relevant for manufacturing and site work. I don't won't to be dragged back there, I've done my time in that line of work :lol:

I just hope the winner (I have one in mind unless someone else beats it) likes Vintage Aston Martins..... If not he/she won't like the prize........ :D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Just an update...

My current favourite is..... "Cooksey Classics"

Good job my name is cooksey lol

It was my good lady who came up with that one, she doesn't want the prize so it will go to Brad's...
Unless someone else has a better suggestion I think that's the one.

·
Premium Member
12,328 Posts
Just an update...

My current favourite is..... "Cooksey Classics"

Good job my name is cooksey lol

It was my good lady who came up with that one, she doesn't want the prize so it will go to Brad's...
Unless someone else has a better suggestion I think that's the one.
I thought it was Classic :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I suppose I should show you the prize.. "Look at what you could have won"

It's a key fob I've made from a piece of an Aston Martin DB2. The piece I chose has the body number stamp in it, along with the original paint. This DB2 has quite a long racing history. They only made around 400 of the DB2 so they are rare and valuable. The customer has 2 of them!
He's also fine with me cutting it up.... That's what he brought it to me for! This bit was part of the front inner wing tub. The rest of it was mostly fibreglass repairs!

I riveted a piece of brass to the back as the aluminium is very soft. The rivets were deliberately haphazard to match the number stamp

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well, I've finally decided on the name....

What am I? Am I a multi national, world leading company? No. I'm me.

So here is my business card

Thanks for everyone's suggestions I really appreciate it

Attachments

21 - 38 of 38 Posts