Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:coffeecup Hi ! :coffeecup

Does anyone know any good short and simple jokes?

Whats the best bit of advice you have ever been given?

Any guys or girls have any friends, partners or girl friends ex or otherwise with a natural pair bigger than a G Cup???

Humour, a chin wag, and breasts. What more could you want?

anyone up for a beer? Decided I need some new friends, sad i know but lost most of my friends when i got divorced at 21!!! ARRRGGGHH! yes thats right 21!!! happilly re-married now at a healthy 26 and loving life. Lost most of my friends to drugs (when i quit taking pills)/divorce (when i quit the married life)

So my life has been a bit up and down, my drink is a Carling extra cold so I will see you at the bar in ten mins....

I dont do life coaching, if i did it would probably be the worst in the world. :elvis:

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
You should head over the the RustyDubKlub meet tomorrow night, we have people come from Dav :D its in Market Harborough :hangloose

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vicster said:
You should head over the the RustyDubKlub meet tomorrow night, we have people come from Dav :D its in Market Harborough :hangloose
Cool ok but whats the proceedure? I wont know anyone (sound like a kid on the first day at school) I just turn up to the pub and..... then chat to people who are driving bugs in the car park?

Cant do this friday as I have a night out in Birmingham planned. Really appreciate the invite though... Whens the next one?

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Its every Thursday & basically yep just turn up & look for a bunch of strange people that look like the drive vw's :D (when I say strange I mean them not me :incheek: )
Here's our forum join up & say Hi, RDK Forum

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
:D bonjour and welcome to volkszone. it will ruin your life.:incheek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts