Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
34,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my sister in law has one, id say yes if its a small dog. wouldnt try fit in something big like a german shepherd. unless its dead.
Interesting.

'Yes love you can have one, but i have to kill the dog'......that would save me £60 a month on food and pet insurance.

Food for thought.

·
Registered
34,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last Triumph is the man to ask. He works for a BMW dealer
Yeah i`ll tap him up :)

do not try that "THE WIFE WANTS ONE" on us fella. hows the hair dressing going :D
Behave!

In the last 5 years i`ve driven new beetles, ford ka's, nissan cube.

I`m king of the gay motors me :p

·
Registered
34,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And those Cooper S ones are dirt cheap now, when she asked before they were 10k+.

I prefer the 1 series :eek:

·
Registered
34,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
love the 'gay interest' tag! :lol: :lol:
I did that when i started the thread, i know what you lot are like :lol:

I looked in the back of one this morning, Lupo sized boot, so i won`t be having to drive one unless the mutt checks out.

·
Registered
34,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn't get one, i've got an S now. I've had a few, so if there is anything else you want to know give me a shout. It's deffo too small for the dog though.
Aha, i thought the Clubman was pretty good when i saw one up close....it got slated on here :lol:

I think the dog thing has killed the idea....unless she folds a seat down maybe?

·
In Mortal Danger.
18,870 Posts
Aha, i thought the Clubman was pretty good when i saw one up close....it got slated on here :lol:

I think the dog thing has killed the idea....unless she folds a seat down maybe?
I do still like them, maybe I will get one next time.

The seats fold down easily enough, suppose it depends on how well behaved the dog is.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.