Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Down the car park, straight out of the box and straight into the object you said you would avoid. Car in bits, back in box, box in cupboard.

Want! :)

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I used to race Electric cars that could easily do 75mph, at that sorta speed the corners came up very fast! You weren't at that speed for long and if you were unfortunate enough to hit a small stone or any debris on the track at that speed it could launch across the track and into another car or barrier and end in broken suspension and/or steering! :lol:

So as cool as having one that could hit 100 mph no problem is.... unless you have a Really Big space to use it, it's a bit pointless.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
what a "toy"!

wonder whats its 1/4 mile time is? :p sure someone could work it out..
Once you've connected it to an iPod/iPhone, and purchased the extra app, it then depends on how much over 100mph it will go.

Based on the quoted acceleration times, then 9.5s @145mph.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I had my Team magic G4 (70+mph nitro) for less than a month before i sold it. It could not be driven, only aimed.
ive got a hobao stadium truck, 1/8th scale engine in a 1/10th scale truck, it does NOT handle, the tyres spin up like drag tyres and if you turn, it will just flip! so fun, but my god its stupid!

also i think that tops out at 110mph..ish (not my one haha)

·
I really must get out more
6,832 Posts
I've got an SC10 with a 5.5t octa wind motor and a Tekin RS Pro ESC. It's almost impossible to drive on Tarmac. Any sudden throttle movement and it spins up and slides. REALLY fast but to much motor. I'd love to chase it with a car.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Hmmm. As fun as that would be, realistically how long would that travel for in a straight line at full speed before it was out of range of your transmitter and you lost it forever?? Only a few seconds I guess.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hmmm. As fun as that would be, realistically how long would that travel for in a straight line at full speed before it was out of range of your transmitter and you lost it forever?? Only a few seconds I guess.
this is where a failsafe would come in to play ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts