Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im after some where that sells new glass for a bay,im in the windscreen trade but cant seem to find a suplier for the side windows and the rear window ,i saw some on ebay a year or so ago and it stated the chap had bought them new from uk,any info would be great :D

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
you have to know wether its for a conversion or factory as well as they are different

G

·
Nic B-C said:
you have to know wether its for a conversion or factory as well as they are different
This man's advice should be taken with a huge pinch of sodium sulphate. He is a CHARLATAN.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Most plant glazing companies (yellow pages ) should be able to cut you any size you want hope this helps cheers jim

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
jimbodelta said:
Most plant glazing companies (yellow pages ) should be able to cut you any size you want hope this helps cheers jim
OK for the flat glass but there is a difference between the two as stated above

The Charlatan

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
FFS!!

Back seat moderating my arse. I'm expressing my opinion.

You like contradicting yourself??

Tell me I'm not allowed to post stuff then go on about free speech.....

If this dick's comments were aimed at anyone else you'd have dealt with it but because it's nic you think it's funny.

Crap .gifs?? Once again you're having a dig at me for something that lots of people do. Grow up for fucks sake.

If you don't like what I think then tough shit, I'm sick of coming on here and reading crap like this regardless of who it's aimed at.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
At the moment, I'm more concerned that VZi has been reported to the Police :rolleyes:

Brian
what for ??

GBH ???

how can u report a website to the police ?

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
Nige G said:
If this dick's comments were aimed at anyone else you'd have dealt with it but because it's nic you think it's funny.
I agree that the comments may be un called for .....but nic over the years has alienated a lot of folk.....rightly or wrongly :rolleyes: :(

·
Beaver Las Vegas
3,661 Posts
i am on numerous forums and with the present 'political' climate there are lots of jokes/comments etc aimed at various religious/ethnic sections of the community.some of the stuff that other forums find acceptable would/will deffinitely get you in trouble if you said it on tv/paper/street the charge would start with 'racial/racially.......................' . alot of the forums do not have entire 'freedom of speach' as the owners/hosts are worried about repercussions if they do not do all they can to prevent it. after all , by providing a forum you are giving individuals a vehicle to express such (criminal) views. :elvis:

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
I know nothing about this "PAF" stuff maybe someone will furnish me with a link?

Don't have a pop at me about the dancing lock when other much more popular members of this forum post it along with the popcorn etc and they are allowed to continue doing so without comment.

In fact please don't have a pop at me full stop. I'm not one of these people who hides in other forums shit stirring, back stabbing and slagging you off. Anything I've ever had to say to you has been on here or in a PM.

I'm not trying to do any back seat moderating and if you see it differently then I'm sorry but you've got it wrong. The last thing I want to be is a moderator!! :eek: I couldn't cope with the stress of it.

I'm entitled to my opinion just the same as every other user of this site is and I think bullying and constant harrassment is childish and cowardly and has no place on here regardless of who it's aimed at.

I have nothing more to say on this now.

Thankyou for "listening" :hangloose

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
i have a panel van conversion and the glass is bigger than on another van

ps nic b c and nige are *******

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Nige G said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're just jealous.
what of having a panel van or your gay anal love affair with that northern tall story telling wearwoolf faced silly shirt wearing know it all butt monkey ??

·
Registered
22 Posts
ive got flat glass in my converted panel van bay window and it seems to be ok even though it should be curved . i am trying to hunt down some window seals which arnt the insert type as a friend of mine who runs a body repair company recons they arnt that good.

·
Registered
18,968 Posts
flying merkin said:
i am trying to hunt down some window seals which arnt the insert type as a friend of mine who runs a body repair company recons they arnt that good.
Window seals for boats is what ya need dude ;) ;)

Any good boat shop will sell the stuff, and usually by the metre so ya can get as much/little as you want

1 - 20 of 24 Posts