Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've just spent 1 1/2 years restoring this split with alot of hard work. I have pretty much renewed every thing, but there are still alot of plans going around in my head. Hope you like it, I've put before and after pics on,
cheers,
Kev (kdeedub)

·
Registered
20 Posts
top job there squire! did it used to be an aussie bus??
That colour is a lot less offensive than the red - did you strip the whole bus to bare-metal before it was sprayed?
quality interior but where's your head unit?
and finally what are your plans or are they top secret?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Future Plans

How's it going Dazzer,
I'm not sure where it originally came from, I need to find out because not many have the vents up there but I think the aussie ones the vents are one whole peice where mine are split into two sections so if any body knows can you tell me where they come from.
I'm a paint spayer my self so I done most of the work, I just had a little help with the welding part but by the end of it I welded a few bits myself, it was a full bear metal respray.
I have only just finished it so the head unit will be next on the list (keeping the old skool alive!!)
Future Plans:
I still need lots more money, I already have a 1303s gearbox ready to do an IRS, just need all the other parts so lowering it and making it go faster will be shortly. Then westifalia roof racks and the new black Randars that look like the iron cross, Wicked Wheels.
If any body has any spare IRS parts then give me a shout, cheers.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nah its bloody orrible :incheek: I'm only saying that coz its not mine though :(

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
my my....nice bus indeed....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats funny, I have the same Laminate Flooring in my lounge.
Thats another job I took care of, its laminate floored in a rustick finish on the floor and above the engine bay, looks wicked and easy to clean,
Laters. :moon: :hangloose

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
Lovely!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts