Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought id stick a thread up earlyish as last year it was a bit of rush getting caravans at the last minute , so i thought id gauge the intrest before i find out the prices for this year ,but i dont think there will be much differance

Last year it was £200 per Caravan for the 4 days That was the 30th Dec 2005-2nd Jan 2006 which is what we will probably do this year , ill get this years prices and post them up during the week

Also this year ill collect the money up front by cheque/paypal/cash if you see me :D

based on 6 people sharing a caravan it worked out about £45 per person

Last Year we had an absoulute blast down in Newquay , the atmos was fantastic , as 80% of people were in fancy dress and all adds to the great atmos , fireworks over the Newquay Harbour at midnight , and a Vw meet on the last day set up by Pip and Op just topped of a great weekend

So if your up for it add your name and ill post a few more details over the coming weeks :D Go on you know you want to :hangloose

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just Me then :incheek: :lol:

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
I'm deffo interested, but it depends whether I still have a job in a few weeks :lol:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
If you need any help sorting stuff down this end give me or Pip a call and we'll get onto it ;)

Another New Year cruise in the pipeline me thinks :hangloose

OP

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Sounds very cool and different.... will it be worthwhile?

Mum always told me Cornwall is great in the summer, but a bit of a hibernation zone in the winter. I cant imagine being in Newquay without the scorching heat and a wave from another VW every three cars :hangloose

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OP said:
If you need any help sorting stuff down this end give me or Pip a call and we'll get onto it ;)

Another New Year cruise in the pipeline me thinks :hangloose

OP
ok cheers fella :hangloose

indeed another New Year cruise is a must :D

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Misty's Quest said:

Mum always told me Cornwall is great in the summer, but a bit of a hibernation zone in the winter. I cant imagine being in Newquay without the scorching heat and a wave from another VW every three cars :hangloose
worthwhile yes :D very bleak in winter yes , But the atmos at new year is good , i went for the first time last year , was great , obviously depends what you like , at the end of the day its 4 days , 1 day to get settled and bladderd , new years eve to get dressed up and bladderd , new years day to recover and get bladderd , new year cruise then come home (in a nutshell ), a few of the others went surfing :eek: :D but you do what you want

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Delroys 59 said:
Im already ther mate. got a caravan from the 30-2. Worked out about 30 quid each. Which site are you goin too?
Trevelgue we stayed at last year :)

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I'd be up for it dude! Have to have a persuasive word with the other half tho... and make sure we've got enough cashola to spare! Surfing - definately :D

Keep me informed! :)

Matty :hug:

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Delroys 59 said:
Smugglers haven and trrevelugeeeee are the same place arent they? if so we are there too. :D
Yeah i think they are on opposite sides of the road , not sure , but i think they are :D

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
if i go this year i might op for the pip you owe me a favor option and stay in his warm house mind you would be nice not to have to drive there and back in 24hours this time and actually be able to move without being in pain

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Jon said:
if i go this year i might op for the pip you owe me a favor option and stay in his warm house mind you would be nice not to have to drive there and back in 24hours this time and actually be able to move without being in pain
yep your names on the spare room ;)

Looks like another New Year Cruise is on the cards :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
if you come to Cornwall for NEW YEAR fancy dress is a must otherwise you'll feel like a real spare part. Why not have a theme; :hangloose

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Misty's Quest said:

Yeah nothing to do down here in the winter everything closed, no surf, no parties, no van meets absolutelty nadar (shooooooo) ;)

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
mr.stumpy said:
Yeah nothing to do down here in the winter everything closed, no surf, no parties, no van meets absolutelty nadar (shooooooo) ;)
I have got photographic evidence that proves different :eek: :lol:

the crewcab kid said:
Barry i would love to tell you me Gee and kids was coming down there again . But we can't this time around :(
It would be awesome if we could go again as last time was an absolute blast but you are right we cannot make it this year :(

I guess we can always have our own fancy dress party ;) :D

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
easigee said:
I have got photographic evidence that proves different :eek: :lol:

It would be awesome if we could go again as last time was an absolute blast but you are right we cannot make it this year :(

I guess we can always have our own fancy dress party ;) :D
That sounds rude :eek:

1 - 20 of 315 Posts