Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
searched and searched but i cant find anything useful so time to ask... Now i know you all seem to hate the nikki but does anybody have an info/fact sheet on the nikki twin choke carb? If so could they send it to [email protected]...

2) Does anybody know where i can buy a primary to secondary linkage as mine seems to be missing =/

·
25 character limit is cra
6,631 Posts
Isn't the linkage just a couple of plastic ball end cups with a threaded bar?

Try a shop that sells radio controlled cars and planes, see if there's something from a steering linkage to do the job?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking about making one myself but i would prefer to put a proper part on it so i know the second choke would open at the right point otherwise its going to open at the wrong time and effect performance and economy surely?

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I have the Nikki D2832E-2D Technical Information Sheet as a scanned document at home, I could PM it tonight if you wish.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I've got 4 Nikki's kicking around in my loft, on 1300 and 1600 manifolds. If you'd like to make me an offer for one of them that you could use for spare parts, PM me....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Laurence Fletcher said:
I have the Nikki D2832E-2D Technical Information Sheet as a scanned document at home, I could PM it tonight if you wish.
long shot from a past thread but have you still got that tech sheet fro the Nikki carb, [email protected]
would be most apprec thanks Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts