61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
VZ Staff
24,088 Posts

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
soon be ninove again, are you coming over next year?
Oh yes :)

only four and a bit months to go :D

I wanna try and go to Mol Autojumble, you got any info on it?

is it February?

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
theres no date for Mol yet, i think its around the begining of feb. i shall be there, its only down the road from me:D cant wait for ninove, same campsite?!
Yeah will be the same one if they let us stay :)

let us know any details on Mol when you hear wont ya? :)

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
will keep you posted on the dates. going to try and convice my girlfriend to camp at ninove, dont think she likes the idea of camping in march! lol
I'll do you a deal Andy! ;)

You and Danny go camping and I'll take your missis to a hotel. ;)
You two can snuggle up in a tent. Danny is nuts about it he told me earlier, he really fancies you. ssht ;)

No worries, that's what friends are for. No problem for me, glad I can help you out mate. ;) :D And we speak the same language, so no barrier for us. :moon:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I'll do you a deal Andy! ;)

You and Danny go camping and I'll take your missis to a hotel. ;)
You two can snuggle up in a tent. Danny is nuts about it he told me earlier, he really fancies you. ssht ;)

No worries, that's what friends are for. No problem for me, glad I can help you out mate. ;) :D And we speak the same language, so no barrier for us. :moon:
oh.... i was going to offer danny the hotel with my misses, she said she can get him off his sausage habit and into kebabs!:lol:

you and me can have fun in my Orange tent;):moon:...... scrabble or top trumps?:D

61 - 71 of 71 Posts