Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy from Belgium who wants to buy a splittie but has no money made a so called 'cyberbegging' site and hopes to collect enough money to buy his bus.

http://www.paymybus.com

I'm not sure he will ever reach his goal but it's a nice idea. I'll give him a dollar or five :)

On his 'bus' page you can vote for the options you want him to install in his bus. I voted for girlfriend, if he has time to make a website like that he definitly needs one ;)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Do what the rest of us had to do and work for it.

Everyone wants the good things in life given to them on a plate.......

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
bbbart said:
I'll give him a dollar or five :)
If you are that free with your cash, I'll have some off you as well :) .

It is him isn't it :) .

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
of course it's him, this is his first post. ha. We should check who made the website, and link it to the pc this was posted from :)

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
freshprince said:
of course it's him, this is his first post. ha. We should check who made the website, and link it to the pc this was posted from :)
I already checked, they match :)

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
spiny said:
:lol: nice one dude. Hardly suprising though. How do you check anyway??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spiny said:
Ok, I admit, I know the guy. But I think you should check that again, I definitly didn't make his website.
Hope you can match me with google too. It would be nice to be known as the guy who made google :)

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
bbbart said:
Ok, I admit, I know the guy. But I think you should check that again, I definitly didn't make his website.
Hope you can match me with google too. It would be nice to be known as the guy who made google :)
fair enough :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts