Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can vouch for this car and say whoever buys it will be getting a bargain, it belonged to a mate of mine, who's also just joined up here (wayne105). If i had the space/money i'd have it, but i have 3 project Skoda's (inc. an S110R) and my VW Vento, so my hands are full at the moment

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow! i wanted to buy one of those but was gutted when some one bought it before i ahd the chance to.knowing my luck if this car is still for sale by time i have money for it some would have bought it. :(:( ill try work some money round to see if i would have enough for the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
your money is waiting m8 & money is getting tight nowdays (recession & stuff) :(
so I really look forward to giving you my money cos I've only ever had Rapid since 1996 & I so want to stay wiv either Rapid or Estelle
Rich

579 Posts
Had a 105e Estelle, great cars...had the piss taken out og it so much in the 80's was a world rally champion how many years in a row?
Shame you don't see many around these days, the front boot area used to rust out if I remember...
Last year I gave away a shed loads of parts for one of thoses Skodas as i wanted to get in the garage my oval was in.
Some parts for them are like rocking horse poo, suppose like the VW's, or the half shafts for my 1966 routemaster bus...£3500 a pair new feck that for a pair of half shafts.

·
Premium Member
12,552 Posts
Skoda people , some NOS spares going cheap ;)

a very good friend of mine is closing his garage quite soon and he used to be a Skoda dealer and has a good few shelves full of NOS bits mostly general service type bits and bushes , switches etc etc
plus bottom wishbones / suspension pans
mainly Felicia stuff , plus some earlier bits
not too sure of it's retail value , would guess at well over a grand

he'll take £250 for the lot ,

please pass the message on to Skoda fans

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.