Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOS 53-56 ridged oval door. Heavy surface rust tho comes off with a DA), 1 small dent and the lower front edge under the lower hinge needs a small repair. Not Mint but hey Its NOS with NOS hinges!!!

£150ovno

NOS Pre 64 Doors Matching Pair with NOS hinges, heavy surface rust (again come off with a DA)

£175 the pair ovno

2x NOS 56-60 3 ridged reservoir panel/re enforcement panel (the Panel between the petrol tank and the front valance that the spare wheel rests on) Some surface rust but very good!!!

£200 each no offers

Pair of NOS Type 3 sills 1x LHS 1x RHS. However the foot well air vents are different and on has holes down the side, one does not, Surface Rust

£300 the pair

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally I have pulled my finger out and so I continue this thread

For Sale:

1x NOS 56-60 3 ridged reservoir panel/re enforcement panel (the Panel between the petrol tank and the front valance that the spare wheel rests on) Some surface rust but very good condition!!!

£200 no offers

2x NOS Pre 64 Doors, a matching Pair with NOS hinges, heavy surface rust, but will DA off or have them dipped and they will come up nicely!

£175 the pair as they are or i can get them dipped and primered for a little extra!

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oval door sold pending payment at Dubfreeze

1x NOS 56-60 Sold!

Pre 64 doors Sold pending payment at Dubfreeze

Type 3 heater channels Sold!

All I have left on this thread is a NOS 56-60 reservoir panel in excellent condition for £200 no offers!

Cheers Andy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts