Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got o go with the wife to western pk hospital at 11 this morning for her test results and i am shitting it

Be glad when todays over :(

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
Best wishes to you both.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
The waiting is the worst part. At least you can deal with whatever is thrown at you once you know what you're dealing with.

All the best :hug:

·
Registered
757 Posts
invalidusername said:
The waiting is the worst part. At least you can deal with whatever is thrown at you once you know what you're dealing with.

All the best :hug:
My sentiments too!!

Thinking of you both.

Jayne xx

·
Registered
757 Posts
Any news?

A year ago tomorrow, i had the results that there was no cancer cells in my lymph nodes..following surgery for breast cancer. I know what it's like waiting for news regarding results, having had both bad and good news...

I'm still here a year later...and to be honest, I think it's easier to go through the process when it happening to you, but if I saw my partner go through it, then it would be a totally different story.

Jayne xx :hug:

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ALL CLEAR :D :D

Bloody hell it has been the hardest few months of my life and opened my eyes to the real life issues

She had somthing called a "Molor pregnacy" if you have seen casualty alately you will now why we were worried as the big C was metioned

But ALL CLEAR :D :D

Drunkenbum tonight thats for sure

Thanks for all your suport :hug:

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Tel you what , she was diagnosed with this over 3 months ago , she had a emergancy op the same day and they sent her home with a leaflet telling us about it and thats it!! we did not know what it was or what would happen we had to do our own resech

Bloody NHS :(

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:

Tel you what , she was diagnosed with this over 3 months ago , she had a emergancy op the same day and they sent her home with a leaflet telling us about it and thats it!! we did not know what it was or what would happen we had to do our own resech

Bloody NHS :(
The bloody NHS have just saved my mum's life!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Mine too...and i work for them too!!! :)

But it's still not good enough that others aren't given the same kind of help.

Hydydiform moles...am I right? When I worked as a gynae nurse, patients that suffered one of these had a lot of info given to them...shame it didn't work for you and your lady. Wishing you both all the best for the future.

:hug:

jayne xx

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry for my ranting . i know its not their fault and they do a wonderfull job but a bit of suport would not go a miss ,the leaflet she got was 1 page of a4 telling how bad the dieses could be and how she would have to be moiterd for the next 2 years and how it could spred throughout the body

now 3 months later seya bye

But i do like the seya bye :D

Glad that it ternd out for your mum to

:hug:

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi again

Just got in from work and realised how selfish my last 2 posts have been, knowing that other people on here r maybe going through the same type of shit and probably dont want to listen to my opinions

Thanks (genuinely )

Drunkenbum :) :hug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts