Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Torque is not cheap
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sleepflower said:
:D

You can't have a UK one like that, BTW. And I suspect that's a potatoshop jobbie, but still. Good shout.
You sure about the UK one?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hmmm,

How about:-

1)You can let others use your passport if they should want to go on holiday without having to pay the standard price of buying one for themselves?

2) you would never have to look at your passport and wonder why you look so older than you did 10 years ago.

theres 2? not sure if i want to write anymore.......... :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Topbloke said:
You sure about the UK one?
I thought I was (used to work with a lot of passports), but looking round the net there's contradicting statements - some say Hijab is banned, but the Niqab is OK ( :confused: ), some the other way round (which maes more sense), some say that it's all OK.

Logic says that full-face covering, ain't allowed. But then, when did logic come into politics?

·
Torque is not cheap
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sleepflower said:
Logic says that full-face covering, ain't allowed. But then, when did logic come into politics?
Ahhh! Where does logic end and political correctness start too? ;)

·
Registered
78,035 Posts
Where I was at college in the mid 90s there was a large muslim contingent and they had to have their faces on their IDs.

You can't have a UK passport like that.

In fact I seriously doubt there is anywhere you could and I think that is fake and was done to stir up trouble.

·
Registered
14,777 Posts
peelo said:
In fact I seriously doubt there is anywhere you could and I think that is fake and was done to stir up trouble.
And if it originated in the Baltics like it seems to have,that would make sense. ;)

·
Torque is not cheap
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
It's hardly racist, I mean, you can't even see what the fuck she looks like. :lol: Although the name and location are a clue. :)
Agreed, bet she is a munter though, and shaves more often then most of the men on here ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts