Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
good one...remember this from a while back...

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Cool, i'd not heard about this before. It's all the other little bits and bobs that they put in the car at the time that also sound interesting.

Rumours are indicating that Hitler is hidden in the boot. :eek:

They're impatient though!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Ah-ha! Glad someone reminded me about this. I saw it a couple of years ago and had completely forgotten.

Just one silly thing, though (and I haven't read the whole page so if I've grabbed the crappy end of the stick feel free to slap me): they say the winner will be the person who, in 1957, correctly guessed what Tulsa's population would be in 2007............. that is if they're still alive..........

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,465 Posts
Given the way that 50s Yanks rot, I'd say it's nothing more than a steering wheel resting atop 4 tyres and a pile of rust flakes by now! :D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
SomeEnglishGeezer said:
Ah-ha! Glad someone reminded me about this. I saw it a couple of years ago and had completely forgotten.

Just one silly thing, though (and I haven't read the whole page so if I've grabbed the crappy end of the stick feel free to slap me): they say the winner will be the person who, in 1957, correctly guessed what Tulsa's population would be in 2007............. that is if they're still alive..........
If they're dead it goes to their heirs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts