Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ProfessorWheeto said:
Bloody students :incheek:

You alright? Not heard from you for a while.
yeah mate, i've been in hiding. not really stopped since i got back to uni. hows tricks with you?

i reckon we should all go for a drink in town sometime. i'm dubless oop 'ere and no one seems to understand the pain :crazy: :D

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
frosty_the_snowboarder said:
yeah mate, i've been in hiding. not really stopped since i got back to uni. hows tricks with you?

i reckon we should all go for a drink in town sometime. i'm dubless oop 'ere and no one seems to understand the pain :crazy: :D
Yeah sounds like a plan.
Which uni you at Notts or Notts Trent aka are you a Geek or a Dosser? :incheek:
(got mates at both now so I have to have insults for both :lol:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
i'm still here! :coffeecup

Frosty i noticed the wall where the splitty was stenciled has been painted over. Hmmm a nice blank canvas to work with!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ProfessorWheeto said:
Yeah sounds like a plan.
Which uni you at Notts or Notts Trent aka are you a Geek or a Dosser? :incheek:
(got mates at both now so I have to have insults for both :lol:)
i'm a trenty :D by choice too! got into both but chose the 'poly' :eek: got a few mates at notts uni too. how often do you come into town?

crunch corner said:
i'm still here! :coffeecup

Frosty i noticed the wall where the splitty was stenciled has been painted over. Hmmm a nice blank canvas to work with!!
the wheels are in motion my friend! got a new big one in the works. i wasnt too bothered about the split being painted over, cuz it was quite easy, but i did the piece under it of the two girls too which took forever - all gone :rolleyes:

guz said:
boozing with students in Nottingham ?

come to Daddy !

;)
haha, we love it :hangloose

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
i'm a trenty :D by choice too! got into both but chose the 'poly' :eek: got a few mates at notts uni too. how often do you come into town?
Hardly ever in the evenings. Last bus is like half ten and is 4 pound and taxi is thirty notes :eek:
Come for in shopping occasionally.

Bloody trentys, all the students from the Brackenhurst campus are stinkin' up my local :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
the wheels are in motion my friend! got a new big one in the works. i wasnt too bothered about the split being painted over, cuz it was quite easy, but i did the piece under it of the two girls too which took forever - all gone :rolleyes:

ahh yeah they were pretty cool, brought a smile to my miserable face as i dragged myself into uni! get onto it asap!!
also give us a shout if you've got something vw related to spray...i have a few things that need decorating :)

Hardly ever in the evenings. Last bus is like half ten and is 4 pound and taxi is thirty notes

ahhh wheeto, fear not! the good thing about us students is we all have our own places where friends can stay!
soooooo, if there is a mass meeting up for a night out it's no problemo, i'm sure someone will have a spare bit of floor and a sleeping bag!!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ProfessorWheeto said:
Hardly ever in the evenings. Last bus is like half ten and is 4 pound and taxi is thirty notes :eek:
Come for in shopping occasionally.

Bloody trentys, all the students from the Brackenhurst campus are stinkin' up my local :(
well you're always welcome to kip at mine. got more than enough room.
i've never met anyone from brackenhurst campus. i dont even know what they do up there, actually...
apologies on behalf of them tho ;)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
crunch corner said:
ahh yeah they were pretty cool, brought a smile to my miserable face as i dragged myself into uni! get onto it asap!!
also give us a shout if you've got something vw related to spray...i have a few things that need decorating :)
it wont be up for a couple weeks. need to get home and pick up my paints and stuff, but i hope it turns out alright :hangloose
and i'm always up for a bit of decorating :D you should try it yourself!

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
well you're always welcome to kip at mine. got more than enough room.
i've never met anyone from brackenhurst campus. i dont even know what they do up there, actually...
apologies on behalf of them tho ;)
Equine psychology :lol: That's not even a joke!
But yeah farming and horsey type stuff.

We'll have to catch up some time soon anyway :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ProfessorWheeto said:
Equine psychology :lol: That's not even a joke!
But yeah farming and horsey type stuff.

We'll have to catch up some time soon anyway :)
Equine psychology? seriously?? :crazy:

and yeah, for sure. just give me a shout when you're up for a drink sometime :hangloose

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ProfessorWheeto said:
Yeah no joke! Horse whispering :lol:
They do like equine care and stuff as well.
Don't know why you need a degree to shovel shit though :lol:
you can get a degree for picking your own nose these days... altho technically thats all i do at uni all day... :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts