Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Op, anyone...can you set me in the right direction for some nice 'year round' campsites in West Cornwall area? Wanna pop down in early November for a long weekend :D

My mom lives in Cambourne/Camborne/Cambourn or whatever, so I'd like to be not too far away from her but near the sea...fussy wotsit aren't I? :lol:

Cheers me dears :)

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Ayr Campsite as Pilgrim mentions :hangloose The new toilet block is top quality there. Real wet rooms and even baths :eek: The view over St Ives is excellent.

Let me know when you're thinking chuck, I may pop down myself for a night ;) Might be able to talk a few club members into it too :D

OP

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the links!! OP, I'll keep you posted....a get together sounds top notch :cool: :D

PS did you get my email about the 'new sticker' ideas? Sent it thru here cos I was at work at the time. :)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
jennybugs said:
A heated blanky? How old do you think I am??? :lol: Next you'll be giving me tips on how to rewire my antique 'giant slipper' so it runs in the camper too.... :incheek: ;)
Get a hook up and take a proper 240v electric blanket if yer staying at a campsite, you really will be toasty then!

Ragged

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a hardcore camper and just take a hot man with me and 2 sleeping bags and a winter duvet :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts