Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got into my soap outfit and got my drink ready for some
CORRIE ..... and where the fuck is it ..?????

its not on :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

im am pissed off to say the least .

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh how I wish that were true :rolleyes: sorry Fingy but it has to be said you are a sad bastard :lol: I always thought the only blokes that watched soaps were either gay or OAPs. :lol:
:(may the curse of weatherfiled and the ripper of walford stike down upon thee with great vengance :mad:
it take a REAL man to admit he watches the soaps ... you lot know you watch it and deny it :p:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh how I wish that were true :rolleyes: sorry Fingy but it has to be said you are a sad bastard :lol: I always thought the only blokes that watched soaps were either gay or OAPs. :lol:
:(may the curse of weatherfeild and the ripper of walford stike down upon thee with great vengance :mad:
it takes a REAL man to admit he watches the soaps ... you lot know you watch it and deny it :p:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
blimey made you so mad you posted twice :lol: no I can honestly say in all my life I have never managed more than 10 minutes of any soap without either wanting to smash the tv or garrot myself with some rusty baling wire. :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.