Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rang GSF in Coventry to check on availability of parts for my poorly Polo. Most of it was in stock and some will be there tomorrow.

I then enquired about how to find the place on foot as I'll have to get a bus over there from Rugby. The chap taking my order lives in Rugby and has offered to bring all the bits with him tomorrow when he finishes work and drop them off at my house!!!

Now that's SUPERB customer service. :D :D :D

Andy at GSF Coventry. BIG thumbs up from me :hangloose

·
Registered
10,675 Posts
Always nice to hear :)

My local GSF have always been very good to me for good customer service and parts availability and have brought some parts to my work for me on a few occasions when i couldnt get out to collect them. :)

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
always found gsf to be excellent!! good value and most parts can be there the next day if you call them first.

the above shows that they are great guys who care about what they do!! great to see service like that when most parts suppliers just grunt and dont know what your talking about if its more than 10 years old.

·
Registered
19,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got it all today. Everything I ordered was in the bag and I even got my 10% discount too.

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
19,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I used to use Daventry or Lincoln GSF but the service in there was always a bit offish, like they had better things to do than sell me stuff.

After this experience with Coventry I'll be using them from now on :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Swindon Depot of Europarts, walk in before 11am, your parts arrive in the depot from London Way by 2pm that afternoon, had whole front end, inner wings, bonnet, nose clip all arrive within 4 hours from paying, delivered free!!!

That's a depot who does not carry much over the counter VW stuff!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts