Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In conversation with me mate yesterday we were talking about Kung Fu flicks and I said that one of the best ones I ever saw has been on TV a few times, usually about midnight on CH5 - it's dubbed in English and looks quite old.
It's a typical kung fu movie with a name like "way of the exploding fist" (but that's not it!) made some time in the 70s I guess.
One scene in particular I recall involves 2 guys fighting over a table using chopsticks only and the whole choreography was superb.
Anybody pleeeeeeeeeease put me out of my misery and tell me what the film is called.
Thanks!
NoHD
:hangloose

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
In conversation with me mate yesterday we were talking about Kung Fu flicks and I said that one of the best ones I ever saw has been on TV a few times, usually about midnight on CH5 - it's dubbed in English and looks quite old.
It's a typical kung fu movie with a name like "way of the exploding fist" (but that's not it!) made some time in the 70s I guess.
One scene in particular I recall involves 2 guys fighting over a table using chopsticks only and the whole choreography was superb.
Anybody pleeeeeeeeeease put me out of my misery and tell me what the film is called.
Thanks!
NoHD
:hangloose
That sounds familiar... Was one of the opponents by any chance an 'old' mad white-haired tramp? I'm guessing 'Drunken Master' or maybe 'Snake in the Eagle's Shadow'...

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
can you search IMDB for kung foo movies? i don't know it that well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts