Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
14,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very well laid out Show. Lots of things to do. Nice food stalls and other stalls. Great Vibe going on and was good'ish weather while i was there. Set off for Uni and kind of made a 240 mile detour :lol:

Good to meet Red Leader, Danny Lord, Volks-Widow, and quite a few others. One i can't remember who they were, even though they told me their VZi name and the others i didn't have a clue who they were :eek::)

I brought back some Photos and Lots and Lots of Videos for everyone :hug:

All the Staff were incredibly polite and helpful too :)

·
Premium Member
43,484 Posts
Very well laid out Show. Lots of things to do. Nice food stalls and other stalls. Great Vibe going on and was good'ish weather while i was there. Set off for Uni and kind of made a 240 mile detour :lol:

Good to meet Red Leader, Danny Lord, Volks-Widow, and quite a few others. One i can't remember who they were, even though they told me their VZi name and the others i didn't have a clue who they were :eek::)

I brought back some Photos and Lots and Lots of Videos for everyone :hug:

All the Staff were incredibly polite and helpful too :)
so what you're saying is it's nothing like vanfest :D :lol:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Have to agree, brilliant show, just got back (was too late for camping tickets:() you parked in front of my van in the day park.

·
Registered
906 Posts
i have to agree, the show and the vibe is great, im still there lol and just been for a wander about and its even better in the dark, loads of folk got their vans decorted with lights etc,some bugs too lol,traders still open .big up to the organisers i say and yup polite and efficient staff too :) oh and the camp shop sells some crackin scrumpy :D

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
This is the show in Cheddar, right?

SO jealous! My favourite place in the world :cool: Been there on holiday 3 times, the only holidays we've done :lol:

·
Banned
14,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is the show in Cheddar, right?

SO jealous! My favourite place in the world :cool: Been there on holiday 3 times, the only holidays we've done :lol:
Yep :)

I wanted to go into Cheddar too but was a long walk. So i arranged for some Cheddar to fly instead :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Was so lucky..... just happened to be on holiday there from Essex arrived at great campite in Cheddar (Cheddar Bridge touring park) and was told this was all going on up the road, had no idea! So visited today and thouught like the rest of you that it was a very friendly well organised site and show, would have liked to have stayed...:( Maybe next year.
And we did a tour through the gorge today:D

1 - 20 of 87 Posts