Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all off to OZ for three weeks any good vw things down there to look at got a camper for three weeks booked. Flying out tomorrow night to Sydney.

SEE YA

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
SEE YA said:
Hello, all off to OZ...got a camper for three weeks booked.
If any strange men flag you down at the side of the road in the outback then don't stop! :eek:

:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
M-A-D said:
If any strange men flag you down at the side of the road in the outback then don't stop! :eek:

That's what everyone will be saying as they drive past him waving cos his van's broken down!! :D :D

Goodluck mate - have a great time

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
M-A-D said:

And make sure your girlfriend/travelling partner isn't a nutter either. (she deffo did it!!) ;)

·
Somewhere else...........
3,391 Posts
In January this year we did Sydney to Cairns in 4 weeks....needed double that really but had the time of our lives :D

The bruce highway can get lonely at night and is full of pot holes that can damage the van....i would reccommend travelling early mornings and not through the night.

Good Luck & Stay Safe ;)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, I have been before but going with my family this time picture will follow.

SEE YA

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
SEE YA said:
Hello, all off to OZ for three weeks any good vw things down there to look at got a camper for three weeks booked. Flying out tomorrow night to Sydney.

SEE YA
Have a lovely trip :D Bring back the sun :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts