Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toys-R-Us have just launched a new talking Muslim doll for Christmas..

I don't know what it says... I daren't pull the string!

·
Registered
433 Posts
awww shucks!

:D
u heard that stuff about burkas now?
i dont give a shit what people wear, believe in or who they imaginary friends are, but muslims get offended by EVERYTHIN thats not muslim!!!
for fucks sake, be muslim (or any religion) if ur that stupid to belive in that crap, but live and let live!
if they want a muslim life, why dont they live in mecca?
if there is a god, why is there so many religions???????????????
idiots

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
veedubbya said:
I bet you wouldn't tell me that joke face to veil :mad:
i would! just like i work with 2 irishman and tell them paddy jokes all day long!
:)

but then again...maybe id stand the other side of the road..just incase ;) :D

and the joke! :lol:

·
Registered
46,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bob (real name Ravstavatikilakatictac islamabadboy or thats how he tells me its spelt whenever I ask him) at work told me that one, and that where I think all the vowels went.

He is very funny and is always telling naughty islam jokes always followed by "oops dont tell the Iman!"
My suggestion involving sneezing pepper and the edge of prayer mats nearly made him laugh his arse off, odd feeling having someone laugh at my jokes....

·
Registered
654 Posts
mike lowe said:
:D
u heard that stuff about burkas now?
i dont give a shit what people wear, believe in or who they imaginary friends are, but muslims get offended by EVERYTHIN thats not muslim!!!
for fucks sake, be muslim (or any religion) if ur that stupid to belive in that crap, but live and let live!
if they want a muslim life, why dont they live in mecca?
if there is a god, why is there so many religions???????????????
idiots
seconded

1 - 9 of 9 Posts