Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
26,771 Posts
Its in clasic cars American as well should someone break the news to the poor lad ;)
 

·
Holy Calamity
Joined
·
67,033 Posts
Awesome!

This just goes to further prove the correctness of my hypothesis that there isn't a single model of car that hasn't, at some point, been painted orange with an "01" on the door and the confederate flag on the roof. :D

Similarly for The Mystery Machine and any, ANY type of panel van, evAr :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,512 Posts
THAT ROCKS!!

No matter how many kinds of crap you'd had that day or how grumpy you were you couldn't fail to get in that car and grin like a fool. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
DarrenW said:
Awesome!

This just goes to further prove the correctness of my hypothesis that there isn't a single model of car that hasn't, at some point, been painted orange with an "01" on the door and the confederate flag on the roof. :D

Similarly for The Mystery Machine and any, ANY type of panel van, evAr :)
I challenge you to find me a bond bug and a Reliant Kitten that have been given the treatements you describe above :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,512 Posts
Kafer_meister said:
I challenge you to find me a bond bug and a Reliant Kitten that have been given the treatements you describe above :p
I haven't found one yet but it's fun looking!!!

Check this out....

General Lawnmower...



:crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
girlofleisure said:
I haven't found one yet but it's fun looking!!!

Check this out....

General Lawnmower...



:crazy:
Some sterling work there Claire. But I want my General Lee Kitten :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,793 Posts
i think they did a good job on it, :D , must be a bitch trying to get through the window, being a four door and all :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
girlofleisure said:
I'm on it Jon.....this is a tough cookie... :D
;)

It has to be, otherwise darren would be on it straight away :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,158 Posts
Although it is not to my taste, i do think it's funny.

It does also say tingue in cheek in the ad :incheek:
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top