Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with my four kids who were supposed to be going somewhere fun today :( :D
woops can't find my house keys anywhere, have a sneaking suspicion they are in the glove box of our van which is at work with my other half. have triedn ringing but no reply, kids are not very happy with me, I'm not very happy with me and to top it off I need juice, can't even give them a bloody drink.
I am hereby nominating myself for incredibly crap parent of the year! :D

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Take on stick....................

Actually, probably not a good Idea!!!!! :D

If you want to attempt to break in PM me. This won't work if you've double locked the door.

Lee

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have found them hooray for me, but get this, I had to climb out of my window as my other half reckoned they were in my car, and they were, in the ignition, ahem with the door unlocked. :eek: :eek:

Ihereby nominate myself for being the stupidist car owner that exists duhh :D

Am off now to do something exciting kids love me again :D

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Smashing Pumpkin said:
thanks for the offer btw fuchs lee, would you have worn a cape and tights and stuff?? :D
That's far too oblious. :D

Black and white striped jumper. Gym shoes (preferably plimsoles)..large brown bag with $ on it.

Oh...and those glasses with the big nose and moustache attached!!

I used to regularly lock myself out. I once locked my mate out of his car while he was polishing it before showing it at bugjam!! hahaha. That was funny. He was fisrt in the queue and ended up being last in. hahahahahahahahahaha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts