Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids demanding with menaces will be Q ing up outside for free sweets.

Ho do you deal with them.

I,m happy to give fruit and sweets to kids under 10 and those out with their parents.

How do you feel about it.

RALPH.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I don't mind the little kids who come dressed up, accompanied by a parent/guardian and for them, I'll have some treats (and possibly a dressed up dog to greet them at the door) but I can't be doing with older kids/youths. Personally, I think that if the kids are old enough to be knocking on strangers doors, they're too old to be trick or treating (unless its to people they know and is by prior arrangement).

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Another Americanised event. No doubt it will start tonight - well guess what kids, I'll be sending you away to come back on Tuesday.

I didn't do trick or treating when I was a kid - just when did it start?

All I can do is hope it pisses down between now and Wednesday morning, especially to keep the dickheads who think "mischief" night, or "organised vandalism", is a good thing tucked up in their beds

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
My-Shops said:
I don't mind the little kids who come dressed up, accompanied by a parent/guardian and for them, I'll have some treats (and possibly a dressed up dog to greet them at the door) but I can't be doing with older kids/youths. Personally, I think that if the kids are old enough to be knocking on strangers doors, they're too old to be trick or treating (unless its to people they know and is by prior arrangement).
Likewize.the little ones are kewl.Make the effort and it only once a year :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts