Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever you are, if you read this just be aware that it ain't right to go plastering adverts for your 2003 Bug on our display cars at the NEC! Ok twat? Did you actually open the Limo and put the flyer inside too? Go fuck yourself!

If you have a car to sell, fucking ask us!

The rest of you, feel free to call 07831 535617 and give this guy some shit. :mad:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Once again the 'Laid Back, Chilled V Dub Vibe' Strikes again....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What happened dude?

Nice to meet you BTW. :D
Someone had put an advert for a bug they have for sale on our cars.
Ok, put it on a board, or a lamp post, that's fine, but not only did s/he stick it on the bug we have on loan from VW themselves, but opened up the stretched limo and put another inside on the back seat!

Good to meet you too by the way! :lol:

here you go:

This is what you need!

hope it helps.

:hangloose
:lol::lol::lol: I think I do!
Ah well, its nothing a cuppa and a bit of Harry Hill can't cure. :)

Once again the 'Laid Back, Chilled V Dub Vibe' Strikes again....:rolleyes:
Errr... Sorry?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Someone had put an advert for a bug they have for sale on our cars.
Ok, put it on a board, or a lamp post, that's fine, but not only did s/he stick it on the bug we have on loan from VW themselves, but opened up the stretched limo and put another inside on the back seat!
Cheeky bastards!

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure if I'd be annoyed or not to be honest... On the one hand, sure, someone touching my pride and joy would gall me, but I kind of expect it at car shows and stuff :)
That's true. I have no problem with folk touching the cars, its expected at a show like this. We let people put their kids in the Schwimmer and buggy no problem, and even if he'd asked, we'd have probably put the notices up for him. It just takes the piss a bit that's all. I think they crossed a line.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts