·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Thats BSP Taper I guess?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Had a heli coil put in mine a few weeks back and its M10 but it was straight not tapered. :crazy:

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
Totally off topic, MIB, love the oval, is the cabrio lid genuine or vents welded in?

Lee

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
leec said:
Totally off topic, MIB, love the oval, is the cabrio lid genuine or vents welded in?

Lee
All steel.....................apart from some plod filling the dings at the bottom.........

thanks - I'm loving it too. This is the last car I am building, it's a keeper and home for some of the goodies I have collected over the years. I'm doing it exactly the way I planned it in 93. Still have the old "thinking scribbles and plan" - bit faded now.

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
M.I.B said:
All steel.....................apart from some plod filling the dings at the bottom.........

thanks - I'm loving it too. This is the last car I am building, it's a keeper and home for some of the goodies I have collected over the years. I'm doing it exactly the way I planned it in 93. Still have the old "thinking scribbles and plan" - bit faded now.
Nice one, Im trying to build something similar, The cage looks excelent. Could you pm me the cost. Lee

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
IIRC... case is M10.. switch is 1/8 tapered or similar... hence you have to be careful when tightening!!:)

Moby WILL know...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Never heard of a metric tapered thread before.All i know is a 1/8 tapered pipe thread fitting fits well up my hole! :D

Ade.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts