Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you order them and pick up from the factory as you can with Mercs ?

My mate did it when his dad wanted a new Merc - had the tour and everything.

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Yep

http://www.autostadt.de/info/cda/main/0,3606,1~1~0~0~1,00.html

The two towers you can see on the front page are where the new cars are kept before their new owners pick them up , i stayed @ VW hotel on the VW factory site ( Wolfsburg Ritz Carlton ) in Jan , you could see people picking their cars up all the time. I liked it so much going back for 4 days near Christmas! :D

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Hell yes!

We went to the Autostadt earlier this month (which is seriously cool in itself) but yeah there's the towers where you can pick up your new car.

We even got a pic of Mr Blue Bug's Bay camper in front of it!

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Empi76 said:
Yep

http://www.autostadt.de/info/cda/main/0,3606,1~1~0~0~1,00.html

The two towers you can see on the front page are where the new cars are kept before their new owners pick them up , i stayed @ VW hotel on the VW factory site ( Wolfsburg Ritz Carlton ) in Jan , you could see people picking their cars up all the time. I liked it so much going back for 4 days near Christmas! :D
thanks

I clicked on the pdf that shows detail of "collection packages" but it's all in German. Anyone know how you go about it ? Buy direct from VW or through a UK dealer or ???

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If you're going all that way then don't forget to check out the museum. Even non-VW crazed people enjoy same. I've heard that some non-VW crazed people exist, but I've not met any.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just phoned the VW customer service helpline - "YOu need to ask your retailer" :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
dude Mail the Autostadt direct they are very good !

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
According to the Autostadt, you can only pick up from them if you buy via a German dealer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts