Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i use opera and ive just gone back to the computer to find all the toolbars gone except the bookmarks (which is how i managed to get back on here)
i cant find an option for the toolbars ive right and left clicked over everything i can find.
can someone tell me whats happened and how to get it back to normal.
now my keyboard is going wrong to the delete wont work!!!

thanks nykxx

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
You need to get the Appearance tab back up.

Either Shift+F12 or right click on the panel area (down the left) or right click on the toolbar and select Customise.

Then just tick the boxes in the Appearance/Toolbar section.

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fozzy Bear said:
Women and computers :rolleyes:

:D sorry :D
oi you how many times i asked you to help me with my bug....'but i dont know how nyk sorry'

men!!

i done it now anyway i just reinstalled it!!! cheated!!!

no f buttons did anything and i didnt have a bar to right click on there was just nothing there but the web page (vzi of course) and the bar at the side with the history and bookmarks and widgets on it!!!

tar anyway nykxx

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dodge said:
got that too but dont use it unless im listing something on ebay and need pictures coz ebay dont like opera. i used to get so much agro with mozilla, as i say try not to use it.

i hate to admit it but i found I E in the depths and it enabled me to download opera again as mozzy wouldnt open either!!

nykxx

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
while im here though anyone know anything about virtual memory mine keeps saying its getting very low and then nothing will run for a while

tar nykxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts