Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts
Wouldn't have a mobile with Orange, their customer service is appalling, but this is true of most mobile providers. A lot of people slate their broadband, but I have been with them since the start of Freeserve and never had a moments bother.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clarkson said:
Wouldn't have a mobile with Orange, their customer service is appalling, but this is true of most mobile providers. A lot of people slate their broadband, but I have been with them since the start of Freeserve and never had a moments bother.
Ye customer services with most isp's and phone providers are shit so don,t know what it will be like combining them :eek:

My main consern is the brordband but this one phone thing sounds very good to me ;)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I've been with orange broadband since they were freeserve and then wanadoo, was tempted to leave last year to go to talktalk but they were terrible and messed me around something awful, so after a chat to a nice bloke in orange's customer services I decided to stick with them, never had a minutes trouble, always on line and never any variations in speed. having said that I wasn't too chuffed when they altered the speed for new customers and charged me for an upgrade to match it but that's about it complaints wise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts