Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this ones been stood up for long time in oklahoma, but its very very straight prety solid but not totally rust free, but it has great potential. welding wise it will need a few bits on cab floor edge (small bits) two battery trays, a rear o/s corner up to the battery tray, and a small section (about 5 inches by 2 inches) in front of o/s rear arch. that should be it welding wise. it will also need brakes and engine and the lights converting, i know that sounds alot, but for the capable do it yourselfer at home this is a total bargain, its never been welded before, alomost complete westy interior apart from sink unit, whole van will need good clean now comes with good tyres and repair panels now, doors, tailgate etc v good, front panel v good etc. it came with a few vans my friend and i imported and has been hanging around for a while now and we cant be arsed to do anything with it. Price is firm as that is virtually what is owes and i dont really want to loose money.
Van is in bristol. more pics me available delivery no problem let me know postcode and i get you a price. Jeff 07786365943

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TOP. I give up here so i put it on e bay with no reserve. just type 'westfalia' and its on the first or second page. Its in the way and has to go. and no I wont end it early as I am relying on teh acution to get at least 1.5k now thats bloody cheap

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That just about covers the shipping, why you giving it away jeff??
For what you get now surly just put a cover over it and clean it up in the summer!!!
cant be bothered to do anything with it:eek: lazy i guess but there you go. want money back out of it for other things:cool:

what amazes me is i dangle this right infront of everyone and still no one snaps it up for more than 1500 I thought everyone wanted a bargain bay?? I just guess they want to pay top dollar (pound) for UK rotters. ah well. and yes that just about covers the shipping!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.