Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Me and some friends used one when we were on holiday, they have used it lots, spoke to my mum it was realy nice and nothing bad happen, they have to be used propperly and not messed about with

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
use it right and as far as i know there ok, never and i mean never do it alone, always light a candle or 2, make sure you know how to open and close the board before you start (and i dont mean unfold):lol:
as i said spoke to my mum and my dad tried to come through, it was odd but not scary, though i was with people that knew what they were doing

·
I really must get out more
7,405 Posts
Used to mess around with this kind of thing when I was in my teens...never quite figured out if the glass/pointer thing was really moving on its own or if someone was clowning about.
I'd like to try it again, but with someone who knew what they were doing. I'm open-minded on the subject.

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
im having one tattooed on my back in fun fair ild monty python style black n grey 2 inch lettering
its going to look fucking ace
and im going to let women sit on my back and raise the dead

seriously

·
Registered
75 Posts
We used to have lots of seances in the late 60s when we lived in a Caravan on Polmanter Farm, All we kept getting were young children. All of which had died in a fire.(Wont go into detail) But I was in the caravan on my own one day and decided to set the letters and numbers up and put the glass in the middle. Put my finger on the glas and said ,"Anybody there?" and the glass flew off the table and I flew out the bloody caravan!!!!!!! Had a few more a few years later and had a really bad experience and there was about 8 people in the room. Never had another one and I would not recommend it to anyone, Weird forces are out there waitin' for a channel in......:eek:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.