Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here he is,our other two are a little bit unsure,but he's strolling around quite happy:)

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not really harder to keep,we keep an eye on their diet which is a bit different,our first 2 were 600 each the lastest one which was from the same breeder we got for 450.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i just realise how much he looks like my cat when he was a baby, he has the same markings and everything but mine's a common ginger :lol:
The lastest one is a brown spotted the same as the little one you saw,but he'll be a bit lighter,maybe reddish in colour.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:lol:5 1/2 hours and the other two cats are still hissing at the kitten like demented snakes.

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
So whats the crack then?.

Sonny M has these cats that need shaving every other month as their fur gets all matted up...Why are these called Bengals?..they look like tabby's to me?

We have this black and white thing that walked in one day and never left!.
TBHi love the things...they have a real layed back aproach to life...sleep eat...sleep eat....

What makes a 'bred' worth more than another?

please dont think im taking the p*ss...dog owners spend this sort of cash aswell.we used to give away kitten but now you pay like 40 quid for a standadrd one.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So whats the crack then?.

Sonny M has these cats that need shaving every other month as their fur gets all matted up...Why are these called Bengals?..they look like tabby's to me?

We have this black and white thing that walked in one day and never left!.
TBHi love the things...they have a real layed back aproach to life...sleep eat...sleep eat....

What makes a 'bred' worth more than another?

please dont think im taking the p*ss...dog owners spend this sort of cash aswell.we used to give away kitten but now you pay like 40 quid for a standadrd one.
No i dont think your taking the piss,i have no idea what makes one breed more expensive than the other,bengals are by no means the most expensive cat or pet that you can have.

They are the only cats that have individual spots,this comes from being crossed with the asian lepard cat,so not really the same as tabby's in looks.

Here's our female at about 5 months,the spots on her belly starting to form.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.