Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale a couple of my ovals...

1956 LHD cal look oval taxed and tested til end nov, new day mouldings wings fitted very good car but no engine has been converted to 12v everything works, lowered front beam, t bars, would really benfit from a new pair of running boards and a tmi seat cover set but otherwise is really good
options :- £3350 with brm's

or
£3200 with newly painted steelies

contact details as follows

01424 871535 or 07914 837071 pete

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
second car is a RHD prolect car needing some work,
it is basically solid although channels have been welded to the floor... not ideal but the car currently needs no welding as it stands, for the car to be made road legal it needs the following, brake overhaul, steering overhaul, and electrics checked out. i would change the motor although i am told it does run.

looking at best offer around £2150 to take it

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ghia57 said:

1956 LHD cal look oval taxed and tested til end nov, new day mouldings wings fitted very good car but no engine has been converted to 12v everything works, lowered front beam, t bars, would really benfit from a new pair of running boards and a tmi seat cover set but otherwise is really good

or

surely this appeals to someone???

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
ghia57 said:
is a dodgy alternator conversion nowt special
no it isnt,it is a super rare judson protoype(pre production)pulley test bed system,adding potentially thousands to the value,but due to your generous nature it,s being passed on at no extra cost :D :moon: cmon people this is is fookin cheap,oval for two gees,mus be chrimbo

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ghia57 said:

or

up

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
I have seen your ad, I was looking at it when the chap you brought it off was selling it (up in Derbyshire) its defo the same one. I missed it then, would be quite interested now.

Imported from Sri Lanka he thought it was a 54.

Done anything to it since you brought it off him?

Cheers

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Skunkadoodledoo said:
I have seen your ad, I was looking at it when the chap you brought it off was selling it (up in Derbyshire) its defo the same one. I missed it then, would be quite interested now.

Imported from Sri Lanka he thought it was a 54.

Done anything to it since you brought it off him?

Cheers
yep same one done nowt to it need it sold call me

pete

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ghia57 said:

or

up, will sell for £3500 fitted with a running driving 1300 motor for a quick sale

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ghia57 said:
second car is a RHD prolect car needing some work,
it is basically solid although channels have been welded to the floor... not ideal but the car currently needs no welding as it stands, for the car to be made road legal it needs the following, brake overhaul, steering overhaul, and electrics checked out. i would change the motor although i am told it does run.

looking at best offer around £2150 to take it

first £1900 takes it, need it gone by the weekend as got a car arriving sunday, very cheap RHD oval for £1900

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Skunkadoodledoo said:
Hi mate

I assumed the black one had sold?
still currently available, got a guy coming to look friday but is 1st come first served
pete

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
beryl green one, pending (again) collection a week today black one availalble with someone coming friday pm to look, so hurry if u r interested in it

pete

1 - 17 of 17 Posts