Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really can't beleive what my missus has just told me!!

She bought a swimming cossie for my 7 yr old who's a bit tall, hence 9-10 yr old clothes.

Anyway shes got home, got it out the pack, and the boob area is padded, WTF, why????

Why does a 9 yr old need a padded boob section in a swimming costume? can anyone explain?

needless to say its going back to the shop. :mad:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
My youngest is 10.5 now but she's very tall and wears age 13-14 clothes - I have real difficulty finding stuff that isn't padded. She told me when she was in year 5 of Primary School that one girl was wearing padded bras but had nothing to put in them and she wore thongs! I wonder about the mental state of the mothers who let them (actually met her a few times ... she's a nutcase).

·
Registered
25,876 Posts
this goes on my "OMG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE??!!" list. why would any clothing manufacturer make that stuff?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
User Name said:
i blame Bratz
I'm not sure any Bratz come with padded bras though .... however they do teach young girls to dress like call girls and pull their feet on and off instead of just removing their shoes ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.