Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of bucket seats for sale on ebay, approaching thier last few hours...

EBAY LINK

from the ebay ad:

This auction is for 2 bucket seats. These came in my VW camper but i have now replaced them with a bench seat so no need for them anymore. I was told the were out an FTO.

They are complete, runners/subframe intact and ready to bolt in. They are easy to fit to other vehicles but are intended for the FTO. I had to fit these seats as the previous owner gave up after destroying the original VW seat bases.

They are in decent condition apart from a small rip in drivers seat bolster as you can see in the pictures.

There is no reserve on this auction. Collection is preferred, postage would be around £50-60 otherwise. Bearthis in mind when bidding

The seats are located in harwich, essex, but i can take them home to colchester if needs be. I may deliver up to 20 or so miles, please ask though, would be £1 per mile.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.