Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You were so smashed last night mate, you probably don't remember talking to me and Dean(crewcab kid), can you please explain this....

Yes people it is what you think :eek: :moon:

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trebus said:
did he shit outside his tent? :eek:
He laid a cable outside one of Deans tents, then tried to get back in his van, uuuurrrrggghhh

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like tomato soup :crazy:

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
He was siting in my van pissed out of his head witch was fine because we was having a laugh and then he got up and walked out side and then my nephews mate called me and said he was shitting right next to matt my nephews tent :rolleyes: I had a go at him then he pulled up his trousers with out wiping and then tried getting back in my van to go asleep :D You have got to laugh

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol: :lol: i can't wait till he sees this :D

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
I did have a kind word in his ear and told him that he was'nt getting back in my van . The funny thing was he did'nt look very happy with me when he had to go walking back to his mates car that was parked out side the pod .

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
trebus said:
i am :lol: :lol: :lol: .how was it?,did you camp with louisa and jay?
It was really good mate you should have been there. I did'nt camp next to jay and louisa but i did see a lot of them jay came over a fair bit for a beer or to .

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
the crewcab kid said:
It was really good mate you should have been there. I did'nt camp next to jay and louisa but i did see a lot of them jay came over a fair bit for a beer or to .
louisa was trying to talk me into it,i didn't really fancy it tho.should see you soon tho.

1 - 20 of 384 Posts