Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we'r havin a Halloween party on saturday for about 15 kids, (and some mums and dads too) and trying to think of party games for them thats not to old, kids aged between 5 and 11) but with the all hallows theam,

any idea's guys???? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
chuck the kiddies out side for 2 mins.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,882 Posts
the looney girl in my office is going to explode tomorrow as she is so excited about her party saturday.

i think she has things hidden in the garden. how about a kinda scavenger hunt?

She is doing bobbing something. The rest is a secret.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chaz Cheeseman said:
chuck the kiddies out side for 2 mins.
what all 15!!!!!!! :eek:

we'r havin cheese and pinapple on sticks, jus to make you dribble!!!! :incheek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Volks-Widow said:
the looney girl in my office is going to explode tomorrow as she is so excited about her party saturday.

i think she has things hidden in the garden. how about a kinda scavenger hunt?

She is doing bobbing something. The rest is a secret.
my house does look like its bin hit buy the spooky stick already!!! i love halloween so its grate!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
how about a pinuada that looks like a ghost, so the little terrors can beat the crap out of it and get some scary looking sweets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chaz Cheeseman said:
how about a pinuada that looks like a ghost, so the little terrors can beat the crap out of it and get some scary looking sweets.
got one of those but its a pumpkin, see grate minds and all that!!!

must be all the cheese!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
clarewizard1 said:
got one of those but its a pumpkin, see grate minds and all that!!!

must be all the cheese!!
HMMMM cheese.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Ohhh yessssss a nice block of chedder.How did u guess.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top