Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was gonna do this trip last year but was having such a good time in Devon we just ran out of time. However this year Pembrokeshire is getting priority so we need to know best surf and best campsites :)
Please!

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,127 Posts
done the surf chasing in pem last year and camped on every beach, no paying for sites. wake up to the waves;) I don't do sites ;) unless I need to top up the water etc If I'm going to the coast I need to sleep next to it as well, sunset sunrise, plus got lobster baskets set out.

start http://magicseaweed.com/Freshwater-West-Surf-Report/34/

newgale's gets the good waves but to be honest I like sand on a beach not just a built up pepple one.

found a great spot Abereiddy that works well when others don't, when it goes off its mad, I got trashed in a kayak there, guys were coming back in without there kayaks lost to the sea. Then was on my own in a zone, whole surf to myself ;) geat little place to chill
and staying on the beach is a must with no probs. And make sure you walk up the hill round and you will see an amazing sight;)
Strange slate pool open to the sea but flat calm. walk right round up over that area as great tracks and views. Just round is another secret spot that local know when its a big swell.

If your coming in from the bottom of pem start at Freshwater-West, then newgale, abb etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.