Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,has the date for peppercon been chamged becuase of the tour de france?,if so whats the date please :D many thanks :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank u very much :D :D :group:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78,063 Posts
Fergie said:
Hi all,has the date for peppercon been chamged becuase of the tour de france?,if so whats the date please :D many thanks :D
you got your wires crossed dude

tour hits UK July 6/7/8... my summer holiday starts on july 6 so I will be finding a vantage point :D

peppercorn is July 21/22
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you all :D :D :D :hangloose
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
166,668 Posts
peelo said:
you got your wires crossed dude

tour hits UK July 6/7/8... my summer holiday starts on july 6 so I will be finding a vantage point :D

peppercorn is July 21/22
Peelo,

He's RIGHT . . .

Peppercorn was always on or about 10th July . . . it moved weekends this year . . . 21/22 July as you posted ;)

Bri
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78,063 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
Peelo,

He's RIGHT . . .

Peppercorn was always on or about 10th July . . . it moved weekends this year . . . 21/22 July as you posted ;)

Bri
yeah but it hasn't moved recently dude... which is how I understood the question... I've known since the calender went up that it was same weekend as bug jam

:)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top