Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of performance goodies for sale.....

* FULL MSD SETUP- 6AL, DIZZY, COIL, LEADS - (BRAND NEW)
* EAGLE FK87 TYPE CAM AND DRIVE GEAR (BRAND NEW) - SOLD
* SCAT 1.25:1 ROCKERS (BRAND NEW) - SOLD
* DUAL IDF/DRLA MANIFOLDS (BRAND NEW)
* HEX BAR DUAL-CARB LINKAGE (BRAND NEW)
* K&N STYLE AIR FILTERS (BRAND NEW)
* POLISHED WIDE 5 EMPI 5 REPLICAS - WITH GOOD TYRES(USED)

-------------------THE DETAILS-------------------

First up I have a brand new in boxes, never fitted MSD Full setup:

1 x MSD 6AL
1 x Distributor
1 x MSD Lead Set
1 x Blaster 2 Coil

I'll take the best offer over £400.00

Thats round £700 quids worth of kit if you shop in the right places (nearly £900 quids worth if you don't shop around!)

It's all brand new, never used (not even dry fitted) and I would like to sell all the items as a complete kit consisting of all the parts listed above as supplied by the manufacturer.

Type 1 dual IDF/DRLA manifolds (BRAND NEW) - £25 +P&P (I have 2 pairs availible)

Type 1 Hex Bar Linkage (BRAND NEW) £40 + P&P (I have 2 linkages availible)

1 pair of K&N Style Airfilters 3.5" high with chrome top's & base's (BRAND NEW) £45+P&P (Note one filter top has holes to fit an air flow guage - this was how they were supplied as part of a Fuel Injection Kit, but I have used my Billet Filters instead)

Set of 4 Polished Wide 5 Empi 5 Replica's 205x70 rears 185x50 fronts loads of tread left (USED) £275 to be collected (Heathrow area)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
camper1 said:
i will take one pair of idf/drla manifolds and one hex bar linkage if you can post ?
I can post... they are quite heavy and cumbersome ....

I will post at the actual cost... Royal Mail standard Parcel service is goings to be about £12-£14 or the DHL Express4You service from a staples store is between £13.15 and £19.15 depending on what size box it'll fit into... so basically the postage will be under £20...

I'll look into an exact price for you in the next couple of days.. but you have first dibs on one set!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DubStyler said:
hi I'd like the remaining drla manifolds and k&n filters please.

Cheers Ade ;)
you have 1st dibs on the remaining set... I'll find out about the postage costs as mentioned over the next couple of days... (Unless you want to collect from the Heathrow Area?)

S

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
65_1200 said:
got pics of the 5's please?
I'm based in west drayton.. the wheels are at Thingammies Beetles with Trigger at the moment... so they are 5mins down the road from you if you want to take a gander at them in the flesh.

They are fully polished empi 5 spokes with decent tyres fitted (Low 50 profile fronts, large 70 profile rears for that hardcore stance on a bug!)
No curbing, dings or dents, they have all 4 center caps... they could just do with a good dose of elbow grease to buff them up to a chrome/mirror like finish if you want them to glisten like a diamond in the sun, (They buff up superb, I just haven't done it this season as I have some new rims - A few hours by hand or much less with a buffing ball and a varible speed drill!)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
65_1200 said:
how much?
and how much is it narrowed by?
and will it fit without mods to inner arches?
I'm not sure of the exact amount it has been narrowed by as it came with the car, the wheels tuck in nicely. It will fit without mods to the inner-arches, it has been done to a very high standard... I'd take £100 for it... you would need to cut down your leaves and trackrods (Dead easy with a hand hacksaw and a drill to make new countersinks for the grub screws) also you may need to move the steering damper mount to the other side, depending on whether your car is left or right hand drive, again a very easy mod with a grinder and mig-welder..

Here are some pictures of it fitted so you know exactly what it looked like and how much difference the narrowing has made

1 - 20 of 24 Posts