Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not a petri,although that is what I paid for:rolleyes:still it is a very nice Porsche 356 vdm,fits oval 57 thru to 61,my loss your gain,would have been:eek: £1200:eek: now barganicious £550,with flat 4 greek lady,have been offered an Empi gt but could use the dough,any of you buckaroo boys find a perch for this:incheek:

Also one of those in the dipstick temp sender thingies £10

And these FABULOUS:incheek:retro corbeaus,bought to retrim but bought racetrims instead £45,these were sold to a guy from WSM,but he dematerialised:mad:,look a bit lumpy,but only because the covers have been lifted to dry them out,can of vinylcote and you got some tidy arse rests

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Well not a petri,although that is what I paid for:rolleyes:still it is a very nice Porsche 356 vdm,fits oval 57 thru to 61,my loss your gain,would have been:eek: £1200:eek: now barganicious £550,with flat 4 greek lady,have been offered an Empi gt but could use the dough,any of you buckaroo boys find a perch for this:incheek:

Also one of those in the dipstick temp sender thingies £10

And these FABULOUS:incheek:retro corbeaus,bought to retrim but bought racetrims instead £45,these were sold to a guy from WSM,but he dematerialised:mad:,look a bit lumpy,but only because the covers have been lifted to dry them out,can of vinylcote and you got some tidy arse rests

hup for the oldun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts