Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
36K ?

the description is lacking, but it does not cost that much to fit a T16 to a Pug ...

or is it some homologated special I've never heard of ?

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could do, i mean if your married, could always sell the wifes kidneys and liver for it, or even if you had kids sell the kids for slave labour, tis nice thow, wouldnt mind a go in that, especially with 900miles on the clock. just hope some rich bastard buys it for his son to kit up and max power it up, very unlikely i know. but i do know a 17 year old with a brand new civic typeR

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
The running and maintenance costs on a 205 T16 might be a LITTLE higher than for a Honda Civic :) Not to mention the insurance!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot_205

To homologate the 205 T16 Group B rally car, Peugeot had to produce 200 road-going examples. A photograph showing the 200 cars was famously rumoured to be a fake. The road variants shared the transverse mid-engine, four-wheel drive layout of the rally car, but had much less power, at around 200 PS (147 kW). The T was for Turbo; the 16 for the 16 valves that the 4-cylinder 1.8 L engine had.

Outwardly similar to a normal 205, the T16 had wider wheel arches, and the whole rear section lifted up to give access to the engine. Underneath, the complex drivetrain from the rally car was kept to abide by the Group B rules. All 200 built were left-hand drive, so few reached the ****** Kingdom, where only 4 are known to exist. Unlike Group B rivals Ford Motor Company (with the RS200) and Lancia, Peugeot's road-based cars were never raced.

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
Someone in my village has a T16, see it very occaisionally (usually at twilight) and it is on Belgian plates. Crazy noisy little car. :hangloose
cool.....

i the place i sued to live had a guy with 3 swb audi quatro's :eek: one an ex mouton(sp?)grpB rally car...... :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts